Tokens Dumping Rug

In the DeFi space, tokens dumping rug pulls have become a significant concern for investors. These rug pulls occur when developers create a project and manipulate the token supply by transferring a substantial amount to multiple wallets or storing it within the contract itself. The tokens are then dumped on unsuspecting investors, potentially rug pulling the entire project.

At our DEX, we are committed to addressing these prevalent rugs and ensuring a secure trading environment for our users. Our latest feature targets the tokens dumping rug, offering a robust solution that safeguards investor interests. By implementing this innovative safeguard, we aim to revolutionize the way rug pulls are prevented in the DeFi space.

An Effective Approach

Here's how our solution works: When developers attempt to create a liquidity pool on our DEX, we conduct a comprehensive check. If the tokens supplied to the liquidity pool are less than 90% of the total supply, our platform restricts the creation of the liquidity pool. Let's illustrate this with an example: Suppose a developer introduces a token called "Test" with a total supply of 100. If the developer sends approximately 30% of the supply to other wallets, they are left with 70 TEST tokens. When the developer tries to add the remaining 70% of the supply to a liquidity pool, our DEX prevents it. We have set a maximum limit of 10% for developers, ensuring a reasonable allocation for marketing purposes.

With the implementation of this feature, we are effectively combating three of the most common rug pull scenarios: liquidity removal rugs, honeypot rugs, and token dumping rugs. By restricting excessive token transfers and preventing storage within contracts, we significantly reduce the risk of tokens being dumped on unsuspecting investors.

All of these features are live on testnet. Whereas only liquidity locking feature is live on Mainnet.

Last updated